[CLOSED] Closing the "Class Manager" causes the selected table to be unfocused + resets opentype scroll.

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

[CLOSED] Closing the "Class Manager" causes the selected table to be unfocused + resets opentype scroll.

Post by Hafonton »

Hey,
Closing the "Class Manager" causes the selected table to be unfocused + resets "Opentype Designer" window sidebar's scrolling position.
I've added a video here:
https://vimeo.com/287260903

Any way to fix this soon?
Thanks.
Elron
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Closing the "Class Manager" causes the selected table to be unfocused + resets opentype scroll.

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I would be surprised if this is a bug. Even more surprised if it can be fixed easily if it is.

If you wish to narrow down focus in the kerning pairs list, type a search term in the field above the table. This search term is not lost after using the Class Manager.
Search Kerning Pairs.png
Search Kerning Pairs.png (12.51 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Closing the "Class Manager" causes the selected table to be unfocused + resets opentype scroll.

Post by Hafonton »

Hey,
Thank you for the reply!
I've tried just now what you said and found that the search is doing nothing... another bug? :oops:
Here's a video: https://streamable.com/ibe4l

Elron
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Not a bug, just an unsupported feature.

It would be useful if one could search by name.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Hafonton wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:38 pm Hey,
Thank you for the reply!
I've tried just now what you said and found that the search is doing nothing... another bug? :oops:

Elron
You will need to type a character and then you'll see all items that contain the character. I agree with Bhikkhu Pesala that it would be a good idea to further extend this filter feature.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Hafonton »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:42 am Not a bug, just an unsupported feature.

It would be useful if one could search by name.
Sorry I don't understand - you just did it in the screenshot you shared, and the search filter worked for you, but it didn't work for me..
why is that? :?:
Hafonton
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Hafonton »

Erwin Denissen wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:06 am
Hafonton wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:38 pm Hey,
Thank you for the reply!

Elron
You will need to type a character and then you'll see all items that contain the character. I agree with Bhikkhu Pesala that it would be a good idea to further extend this filter feature.
Ohh I understand now.
Yeah, extending this filter feature would be a absolutely great.
It will be best if it will find letters within classes as well.