Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
- Top Typographer
- Posts: 8170
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:28 am
- Location: Seven Kings, London UK
This bug, reported in this thread
, may be a bug in PagePlus X9 but it has me puzzled.
- Publish to PDF from PPX9 with my latest Garava font switches å with aa historical ligature.
- Publish to PDF from PPX8 works as expected
- Publish to PDF from PPX9 with my latest Guru Font works as expected.
Both fonts are very similar, though Garava has more glyphs for Swashes and Initial Capitals. No other accented composites with a are affected; only å ring.
- Garava Font Test PPX8.pdf
- (44.25 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
- Guru Font Test.pdf
- (26.84 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
- Garava Font Test.pdf
- (37.72 KiB) Downloaded 20 times