[FIXED] Glyph Properties Bug

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
Jonne Haven

[FIXED] Glyph Properties Bug

Post by Jonne Haven »

Hey Erwin!

When I change the LSB and RSB I'm used to being able to type a number, press tab, and type another number All in very quick succession. In FC14 I'm not able to do this. The second number I type does not register unless I take a pause after pressing tab. This wasn't necessary in FC13 and my workflow was much faster. Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Blessings,
Jonne
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Glyph Properties Bug

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I don't see any delay.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
Jonne Haven

Post by Jonne Haven »

Hey Bhikku Pesala,

It's not a delay, it's the failure of FC14 to recognize the second number I type if I type it quickly after pressing tab.

Blessings,
Jonne
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Jonne Haven wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:57 pm When I change the LSB and RSB I'm used to being able to type a number, press tab, and type another number All in very quick succession. In FC14 I'm not able to do this. The second number I type does not register unless I take a pause after pressing tab. This wasn't necessary in FC13 and my workflow was much faster. Can this be fixed?
Things are getting more and more complex, so fixing one issue is more likely to cause problems elsewhere... but I will make some changes that hopefully solve this issue.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
Jonne Haven

Post by Jonne Haven »

Thanks Erwin!!!

Whatever you did has seemed to work! This fix really is a game changer for me and to be honest I was tempted to go back to FC13 before this fix. I can appreciate the complexity of taking out a low card out of a house of cards like you're doing so know that I do not take these fixes lightly. You're awesome, Erwin!

Blessings,
Jonne
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Jonne Haven wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 pm Whatever you did has seemed to work! This fix really is a game changer for me and to be honest I was tempted to go back to FC13 before this fix. I can appreciate the complexity of taking out a low card out of a house of cards like you're doing so know that I do not take these fixes lightly. You're awesome, Erwin!
It would be really bad if people decide to downgrade. We need to move forward; make better things better. I am glad you like the improvement.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology