[CLOSED] Error notices repeated all the times

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
Lana You

[CLOSED] Error notices repeated all the times

Post by Lana You »

I found this Error notice after updating to the latest version of FC. The Error notice appears on several occasions below:
  • When open the program FontCreator. Please refer to picture 01- On Opening
  • When clicking on Font properties button the Error notice appear and I could not access to Font properties dialog box and the Error notices have repeated many times. Please refer to picture 02-When clicking on Font properties
  • Test font window shows strange font characters. It should be italic characters, but not the above three lines and other. Please refer to picture 03-Different font shown
Thank you in advance for your help.

Lana
01-On Openning.jpg
01-On Openning.jpg (63.56 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
02-When clicking on Font properties.jpg
02-When clicking on Font properties.jpg (576.53 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
03-Different font shown.jpg
03-Different font shown.jpg (95.87 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
Erwin Denissen

Re: Error notices repeated all the times

Post by Erwin Denissen »

Lana You wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:38 am I found this Error notice after updating to the latest version of FC. The Error notice appears on several occasions below:
  • When open the program FontCreator. Please refer to picture 01- On Opening
  • When clicking on Font properties button the Error notice appear and I could not access to Font properties dialog box and the Error notices have repeated many times. Please refer to picture 02-When clicking on Font properties
Somehow the dimension of the panel is way to large. Do hold down the Ctrl key and while holding it down, do start FontCreator until a message pops up. Click yes, to restore the settings and the error should be gone. Let us know your results.
Lana You wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:38 am
  • Test font window shows strange font characters. It should be italic characters, but not the above three lines and other. Please refer to picture 03-Different font shown
Do send the font to us along with the text inside the test dialog.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology