[CLOSED] annoying details

Post your bug reports here. Include information that helps us to understand and reproduce the bug.
NinnaD

Re: annoying details

Post by NinnaD »

The next release will no longer select all text, but will move the cursor to the beginning.
That would be a great improvement.
Ideally I would like it to stay at the position where you click with the mouse, but for some mysterious reason we can't find a solution for that with combo boxes.
Don't want to take up space here, so I sent you an email.
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

We have fixed all reported issues with this release:

FontCreator 14.0.0.2844 (64-bit)

Do let us know your results.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
NinnaD

Post by NinnaD »

At first glance, all's OK. My huge thanks! :D
NinnaD

Post by NinnaD »

NinnaD wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:12 am 8. From time to time (but I don't have a save to demonstrate) when I copy&paste rule(s) in Chaining Context Substitution (don't know about CCPos), all rules except the first one disappear from the dropdown combobox, though they're still there in the Code Editor.
OK, I got the save to show you what I mean, and here's the screenshot:
rules.png
rules.png (83.42 KiB) Viewed 1821 times
Code Editor closes without any error messages, but in the Rules, only 1 is listed. Am I missing sth? Can you tell from the image, or should I send you the project file?
Erwin Denissen

Post by Erwin Denissen »

NinnaD wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:42 am
NinnaD wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:12 am 8. From time to time (but I don't have a save to demonstrate) when I copy&paste rule(s) in Chaining Context Substitution (don't know about CCPos), all rules except the first one disappear from the dropdown combobox, though they're still there in the Code Editor.
OK, I got the save to show you what I mean, and here's the screenshot:
rules.png

Code Editor closes without any error messages, but in the Rules, only 1 is listed. Am I missing sth? Can you tell from the image, or should I send you the project file?
They are now moved into the 3 subtables. Some combinations of rules can be stored into a single subtable, but not all, so those are eventually divided into multiple subtables. Behaviour should remain the same.
Erwin Denissen
High-Logic
Proven Font Technology
NinnaD

Post by NinnaD »

Oh, OK, I see what you mean now. Thanks.