What is new:
• Paste support for composite glyphs - Neat. Might find a use for it.
• Show selected glyphs in the Preview toolbar - Useful
• Improved the Paste Special feature - Extremely useful, a major plus
• Improved the way to enter negative values - A useful detail
• New shortcuts for Overview window - Great, works very well
High on the to do list:
• Add/ Subtract and Intersection - Welding contours would save time
• Improve Import Image - Very important enhancement needed
• Extend Problem Report - Professional feature
• Font Transform wizard - Very useful, would save work-arounds. Most requested feature to make a font bold or italic might be difficult
• Add import and export support. It probably will be a XML file with outline information that can be imported and exported - Not something that I understand or need
• Set the left side bearing at x = 0 - Something I do all the time to be fastidious, but I don't really know if it is necessary. If it could be automated in the font validation procedure, that would be excellent.
Discuss FontCreator here, please do not post support requests, feature requests, or bug reports!
1 post • Page 1 of 1