How to modification information of my font?

Discuss FontCreator here, please do not post support requests, feature requests, or bug reports!
jie li

How to modification information of my font?

Post by jie li »

I am creating a font now, but it will appears Innovation in China. I want to delete the original information. At the same time, I want to change to another which I want. But I don’t know how to do it.

Who can teach me?
Innovation.png
Innovation.png (199.67 KiB) Viewed 5376 times
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: How to modification information of my font?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If you open the font in FontCreator, what does it say in Font Properties, Legal, Copyright, License Agreement, and License URL fields?
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
jie li

Post by jie li »

Sorry, Bhikkhu
I don't know which one is it. After reading the website which you offered, I am not find the information of modification.
Could you please tell me the steps ?
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Please answer the question. Without it, I cannot tell you any more as I do not have the font, and cannot find it online.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
jie li

Post by jie li »

Hi, Bhikkhu Pesala,

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding. First, this font is created by myself using FontCreator. So, I have the copyright of this Font. If I modify this font, there is no copyright infringement. Second, I don't want these words, "Innovation in China 中国智造 慧及全球 0123456789," to be displayed, just like the following picture:
https://gyazo.com/a31dd0acf58ba8ccdb7346f227e56a11
I want to ask you that how I should do to make it? Can you help me as soon as possible?

Lie Li
Attachments
11.png
11.png (23.59 KiB) Viewed 5338 times
Alfred
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Alfred »

jie li wrote:I don't want these words, "Innovation in China 中国智造 慧及全球 0123456789," to be displayed, just like the following picture:
https://gyazo.com/a31dd0acf58ba8ccdb7346f227e56a11
I want to ask you that how I should do to make it?
This is not something in the font file itself, so it is nothing to do with FontCreator.

Your copy of Windows Font Viewer has been customized. Mine (on an English version of Windows) looks like this:
Windows_Font_Viewer.png
Windows_Font_Viewer.png (27.08 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
To change the way your font preview looks, you would need to change one of the strings in the message table in a copy of the file 'fontview.exe.mui' in your Windows System32 folder:
Resource-Hacker_fontview-exe-mui.png
Resource-Hacker_fontview-exe-mui.png (49.99 KiB) Viewed 5331 times
Replacing the original file is not a trivial task, because Windows deliberately makes it difficult to replace system files, but it can be done in Safe Mode with the command line 'copy' command.
FC14 Pro (Help) + MT11.0 Pro (Help) • Windows 10