How do I bold parts separately in a composite font? But do not bold the original parts

Get help with FontCreator here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
hhwxyhh

How do I bold parts separately in a composite font? But do not bold the original parts

Post by hhwxyhh »

@Erwin Denissen ,Please help me, thank you!
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: How do I bold parts separately in a composite font? But do not bold the original parts

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

In the glyph overview, select the glyph members that you wish to make bold, then run the bold transformation.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
hhwxyhh

Re: How do I bold parts separately in a composite font? But do not bold the original parts

Post by hhwxyhh »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:24 pm In the glyph overview, select the glyph members that you wish to make bold, then run the bold transformation.
Your method doesn't suit me. I just want to bold the specified member in the composite glyph. But the original member should not be bold.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

hhwxyhh wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:23 amI just want to bold the specified member in the composite glyph. But the original member should not be bold.
Then just select the glyph members that you wish to be bolder, e.g. the accents.
Bold Transformation.png
Bold Transformation.png (14.11 KiB) Viewed 3093 times
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486
hhwxyhh

Post by hhwxyhh »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:53 am
hhwxyhh wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:23 amI just want to bold the specified member in the composite glyph. But the original member should not be bold.
Then just select the glyph members that you wish to be bolder, e.g. the accents.

Bold Transformation.png
You still don't understand what I mean. I have made a picture. Would you please have a look? Thank you so much!
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If uni5B97 is composed from uni793A and uni580, select uni580 and bold that.