Computer crash forces new installation: new purchase required?

Get help with MainType here. Please do not post feature requests or bug reports here.
nancyp53

Computer crash forces new installation: new purchase required?

Post by nancyp53 »

I purchased MainType last summer and now have version 9. But my 10-year-old computer crashed last month. :( Now I have a brand new computer and have installed my fonts over the holidays, but my installation of MainType was lost in the crash. Since the old computer died, I do not have the email receipt and do not have a registration number visible anywhere anymore. Is there a way I can download to my new computer through logging on to your site with username and password or some other information, and you can confirm my purchase so that I can download again without having to purchase the software again? Or must I buy the software again and start from scratch? Please advise.
Bhikkhu Pesala
Top Typographer
Top Typographer

Re: Computer crash forces new installation: new purchase required?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

If you lost your registration code, request it here.
You can retrieve your registration code(s) using the form below. You need to fill in either your email address as supplied when you ordered our product(s) OR the transaction ID.
My FontsReviews: MainTypeFont CreatorHelpFC15 + MT12.0 @ Win 10 64-bit build 19045.2486