Enable open contour missing in the trial version?

Dear all,
I’m looking for a software to create single-line fonts to complement the ones I use with my CNC machine.
FontCreator 16.0 normally includes this feature. However, before I buy it, I want to test it using the trial version. But I don’t see the option in the settings.
Below, in the right part (1) what i should have. In the left part (2) what i see. The option is missing

Is this fonctionnality missing in the trial version ?
In witch commercial version is it available (essential or only in professional) ?

In advance thank you for your help.

BrunoM

This option is no longer present in FontCreator 16.

Open contours are now always supported. Just right-click a contour in the Glyph Edit window and select Toggle Open Contour(s).

So this functionality is also available in the trial version and is not restricted to the Professional edition.

Thank you for pointing out the outdated information. We will update the manual accordingly.

1 Like

Thank you so much Erwin.